Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I convince my girlfriend to have a threesome sex involving another man and I?

I really want to do a threesome sex involving another man, my girlfriend, and I. But the problem is that my girlfriend doesn't want to do it. How should I convince her that it's not as bad as she thinks?How can I convince my girlfriend to have a threesome sex involving another man and I?
I disagree with all of the posters so far. To begin with there is nothing wrong with wanting an mfm believe it or not it is quite common for males to have this desire. In my case I have been married nearly 20 years to the same person and we have had a few mfm with no problems.





The issue you are going to encounter is the fact there is no way you can convince her to have a threesome if she does not want it. She is an adult who is able to make her own decisions based on her own needs. My recommendation would be to let the issue die, work on building a solid relationship with her, work at improving your communication, and see where things go from there. You maybe surprised as she may come back to you in six months to a few years to discover that she has changed her mind. If you let the subject die and she does not bring it up then there is nothing wrong in a years time to bring it up again to see if she has changed her mind.How can I convince my girlfriend to have a threesome sex involving another man and I?
you cant convince her to do anything but she is really missing out fool!

Report Abuse



You shouldn't try to convince anyone to do anything they don't want to do. You've told her your fantasy and now pressuring her will just make her push back even harder. If she ever wants to do it, she'll let you know.
wouldn't you prefer 2 girls at the same time? why do you want another guy on her? what if she prefers him over you ? or she enjoys it more? i say try to get a two girl threesome!
That is weird and disgusting. I would never do that no matter how much my boyfriend wanted me too. Don't push her into doing it if she doesn't want to.
get her drunk and really horny and she'll do anything. and how could she not like it? one dude hittin her from behind while she sucks on the other's dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment