Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my girlfriend to like the kind of guys I like?

My girlfriend and I are really into threesomes, but whenever we do we always end up including somebody she really likes but I don't like at all. It seems we can never really agree on this issue when it comes to guys and all. Is there any advice how to deal with this?How do I get my girlfriend to like the kind of guys I like?
Obviously your in to girls as well so why not split the task of the decision making, take it in turns to pick a guy or a girl. She can pick the guy and you can pick the girl. Seems fair to me : )How do I get my girlfriend to like the kind of guys I like?
When I was having a similar issue with my wife (we are swingers) I went to a witch/psychic that cast an attraction spell so that we would have the same taste in men. It worked very well and I would recommend you try it. I used http://www.witchcraft-magic-spells.com
  • make money
  • loan
  • 1 comment:

    Blogger said...

    Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    Post a Comment