Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I get my girlfriend for Mother's day?

My girlfriend is a mom obviously. What can I get for her to show her how much I appreciate her and show her that she is a good mom?What should I get my girlfriend for Mother's day?
Try something special that says ';thank you';: a strand of Gratitude Beads. These have 10 beads to help Mom remember to be Grateful for 10 things a day and keep the worries away. Use as a prayer bead or as an accessory on a bookmark or purse. A perfect gift for $10-$15. See www.gratefulchics.com for lots of styles.What should I get my girlfriend for Mother's day?
Let it be something that she will appreciate. That lets her know how important she really is. For the fact you are actually getting her a gift is 80% of the work anything can go but here are some mother day gift ideas that will help you out http://www.giftgrease.com/momgifts.html but since she is your girlfriend something romantic would not be too far-fetched here are some ideas to consider http://www.giftgrease.com/romantic-gifts鈥?/a> Hope this helps
How about jewelry that she will always have? How about engraveable jewelry so that you can make it personalized? You could also put in birthstones too. What about Swank Mommy jewelry that all the stars are wearing these days? You can get a necklace for under $40 and have it engraved and put birthstones in it - http://store.jewelryninja.com/store/c/30鈥?/a> It is the thought that counts and if it is personalized, she'll know you put a lot of thought into it.
try and find out what shes into and what she likes then get gifts based on that. or you can get a card(preferably), jewllery, chocolate or a teddy bear that says happy mothers day etc.
You could get her a photo of her with her baby printed on canvas. I'm sure she'd love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment