Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you tell someone that their girlfriend is using them to get to a friend?

My friend has liked this guy for quite some while and at the moment he has a girlfriend. The thing is the girlfriend is using him to get to his friend. How can my friend tell her crush that his girlfriend is using him? Should she tell him at all? Thank-you in advance.How do you tell someone that their girlfriend is using them to get to a friend?
That's tough. No matter what she says she's going to run the risk of making him mad. If it was me, I'd say nothing. But be ready to take advantage, all's fair.How do you tell someone that their girlfriend is using them to get to a friend?
Tell her to pull him aside.


Say ';Look, you can believe me or not, but I'm


just letting you know this because i care about you.


You're girlfriend likes your friend %26amp; its like she's using


you as a stepping stone. I hope you can believe me.:/';








hope that works!
Even with the best of intentions, meddling in other people's affairs will only blow up in one's face. The truth will come out soon enough, and when it does, you won't be the one they're mad at.
let someone else tell him, cause if your friend tells him, he might think shes lying or making up stories to get him to leave his gf and date your friend. and oh have proof as well so he cant say its a rumor.
If this is a really good friend of yours I would just tell her. I would want to know from my friend if this sort of thing was going on.
Don't meddle in it. He'll see it if he chooses to and if she tells it will put them both in awkward positions.
tell him straight up with some proof lol

No comments:

Post a Comment