Friday, August 20, 2010

How to tell my girlfriend I feel uncomfortable around drunks?

First off, I'm not trying to be controlling, tell her what she can or can't do or whatever..





My girlfriend wants me to go to a Brazilian party with her and she plans on drinking. How do I tell her I'd rather not see her get smashed? I don't care if she drinks but it's just I don't want to have a drunk girlfriend on my hands when we're there. What do I tell her?How to tell my girlfriend I feel uncomfortable around drunks?
just say that you dont feel comfortable being her baby sitter. and that it makes you uncomfortable when people get smashed around youHow to tell my girlfriend I feel uncomfortable around drunks?
She will more than likely be OK, just coz you have a drink doesn't mean you are going to be smashed. If you think she might be getting smashed on the night get her a coke or lemonade and tell her there is a mixer in it, or be straight with her and tell her it might be better to have a soft drink instead.
';I don't want to go because I don't like watching people drinking themselves into oblivion'; would be a good way to put it





And the fact she's going to be drinking automatically means she's going to get drunk?
tell her nicely dat u wudnt wnt to c her smashed and why??
Just tell her what u just wrote.. the truth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment