Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get a ex girlfriend back when she likes someone else?

my girlfriend broke up with me because I was a ***. so I gave her a few days then asked if we could work it out, and she said maybe. So I give her a few more days then asked can we talk and fix things and she said no and she likes someone else. Then I asked if we could ever work it out and get back together and she said idn. i am so confused. how do i show her i care and show her i want to fix things in the future? how do I find a way to talk to her? what should i do. i want to get her back. I will do anything!How to get a ex girlfriend back when she likes someone else?
sfsdafsdfHow to get a ex girlfriend back when she likes someone else?
Give it time! dont keepnagging her to get back with you, give her time to miss ya!


But dont let her string you along either!
Rent a flashy car, tux, and find a hot date. Invite your ex and her crush to dinner. Prove you've changed, and don't ask her for another chance. Every time you see her or her crush, act nice. Remember, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. If they give you attitude, smile and continue a nice conversation. This will make them feel like ****. After this, maybe she will want to get back with you because you changed, or maybe you will find Someone better with your new personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment