Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i make my girlfriend keep quiet for sometime without hearting her?

My girlfriend talks a lot. I'm a very good listener and love to reply her stupid innocent questions.Sometimes i want to do my work quietly but she doesn't let me do this. I love her a lot and don't want to heart her and that's why i can't say 'shut up'. Please tell me what shoul i do?How can i make my girlfriend keep quiet for sometime without hearting her?
please can you just let me concentrate on this and you can talk for as long as you want later








try that How can i make my girlfriend keep quiet for sometime without hearting her?
That's a tough one, but with tact, you can turn things around.





Nicely explain to her that you need to get a certain amount of work done, in order to be successful/accomplish your goals. Then tell her that you just can't concentrate on work when she talks, because you would rather be spending quality time conversing with her. Finally, say that you must finish your work before talking with her, both so that you can enjoy the time together focused on her -instead of worrying about your work-, and because that is the only way you can grantee that you'll actually get your work done.





Hope this helps!
Honey, I love you with all my heart. But, I have to get this project done. When you speak to me, your sweet melodic voice, grabs all my attention. And the work isn't getting done.





Can I please have some time to focus, then...I'M ALL YOURS !!!
just say 'hey i got some work to do and i need to concentrate'

No comments:

Post a Comment