Friday, August 20, 2010

How to kiss your girlfriend for the first time?

So um I am planning on kissing my girlfriend for the first time tomorrow or sometime soon. This would be my first kiss too. So, any tips or advice? I know about closing your eyes, tilting your head, and having good breath, but is there anything else I should know? Thanks!How to kiss your girlfriend for the first time?
Hold her close to you and lean in slowly, dont make it a quick peck but part your lips and move your lips with hers when you kiss. if you want you can kiss her cheek or neck too. It feels so good when my bf kisses my neck, it drives me crazy. you can part her lips some using yours and you can add some tongue to the kiss. dont lick, but just jently move your tongue in her mouth. dont shove it into her mouth, but gently move it. Kissing will come natural to you. She may be nervous because its her first kiss, but it will make it way better for her if you are confident and know what your doing. good luck, have fun!How to kiss your girlfriend for the first time?
make up a sexy, sensual atmosphere....very very sensual, then kiss her in the wildest way you can....


just press your lips against her and hold them long.....


also grab her waist...it creates more of that atmosphere....

No comments:

Post a Comment