Friday, August 20, 2010

How come my girlfriend is doing these weird things during our intimate moments ?

I don't know why my girlfriend has been doing this for several weeks, we've been together for about 2 years now and she hasn't done anything like this. I'm not complaining but it just feels weird when she and i get intimate and when she decides to give me oral sex she starts making crying sounds like babies and when she starts she starts making giggling sounds. How come she is doing these things when we get intimate ?? Is there something with her ??How come my girlfriend is doing these weird things during our intimate moments ?
Sounds like she's just trying to have fun. A little strange, but at least she's enjoying it, and your getting oral sex, so don't knock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment