Friday, August 20, 2010

How to tell my girlfriend to shave and wash more her private parts more ?

I have this problem - my girlfriend doesnt shave her butthole and her vagina, it doesn't really smell but it's not flowers either. My ex used to wash every time before we had sex and her butthole had no hair, and im not enjoying this change.


How should I tell her and not offend her ?How to tell my girlfriend to shave and wash more her private parts more ?
Did you ever think that maybe she thinks you have offenses that bother her. Have some class when you do talk to her. What is the shaving bit about?? Did you ever think that maybe it is there for a reason? P.S. Get over your ex she not there with you anymore.How to tell my girlfriend to shave and wash more her private parts more ?
Ahh, one of the trickiest things for a guy to ask a girl for.





Here's the idea:


Put it in the perspective so that she get what she wants from it


'you'll have more fun, enjoyable sex'


or just say


'I love a smooth pussy''


It works very well.





Use something along the lines of these examples and you're good to go!
I don't um i guess make-out with her a little then take it to the shower so then you will be kissing her in the shower or bath tub and she will also be washing . the take turns shaving each other then you want have to tell her anything good luck :~)
That is probably the weirdest thing ever


But I guess you could be like


';Uhm, could you do this for me because I really don't like it';


Just don't be like


';Listen *****, you are disgusting!';
Try taking a shower with her and you guys take turns washing each others private parts then you will shave her and make sure you make a design down there!
You can't flat out tell her without offending her. You can hint at it but just be subtle.
Just tell her strait up be like babe could you keep less hair down there so your vagina will be more to our liking. Ask if she knows how to shave.
You can't tell her without offending her.
I had a girlfriend once who smelt like a bait box.





Mind you, I'm a fisherman.

No comments:

Post a Comment