Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my girlfriend to do something strange with me in bed?

I have this ritual that I did with my last girlfriend and that is we would take chocolate fudge or a stick of butter put it on my chest and she would lick on it?Then I would pour milk between her legs and lick it?I'm extremely fat (weigh 407 pounds) and have always enjoyed doing this?


How do I convince my new girlfriend to do it and how do I approach her when I ask, in a way that wont offend her?How do I get my girlfriend to do something strange with me in bed?
eww i shoulda neva clicked on thisHow do I get my girlfriend to do something strange with me in bed?
Hello Bobby,


First off I don't believe you need any more chocolate or milk, unless it is slim.


Second off the stick of butter that is probably overkill I am going to say.


Third if you want something such as these lets say ';kinky'; things a very good way to going to get them is slowing into it.

Report Abuse



Wow. Chocolate fudge and milk I can kind of understand, but a stick of butter??


Try sitting her down and asking her if there is anything in the bedroom that she has always wanted to try out, but has been too afraid to ask. Once she has told you hers, you tell her what you would like.


I would refrain from telling her that you used to do it with your ex-girlfriend, as this may make her a little bit uncomfortable.


Good luck
At 407 thats probably the only way to get it.


Just tell her that is your way of liking it.


Ask her if she would be up to it.
wow you still are confident at that weight!?! uhhh good for you, just say you saw a movie and you wanna try it out w/ her for giggles and see if you'll like it?
Get her drunk before mentioning it. A little alcohol always helps a sticky situation. :)
  • make money
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment