Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my girlfriend to dress more sexily in and out of the bedroom?

I would like my girlfriend to wear sexy underwear both for sex and when we go out. Nothing slutty just sexy stuff - and yes I have bought some! She doesnt seem to like wearing stocking either?





Have also asked her to go out commando and she refused.





Why is she being unresonable?





What can I do?How can I get my girlfriend to dress more sexily in and out of the bedroom?
ha ha, wait till your married pal!!!!!!! You've no bloody chance then. Once they've trapped you you're knackered then palHow can I get my girlfriend to dress more sexily in and out of the bedroom?
I agree with the previous answer...the girl is entitled to wear what she wants, what makes you think that you can choose for her, if she doesnt feel comfortable doing what you ask, accept it, it's not unreasonable, your jus being an *** for thinking you can control what she wears. love the girl for who she is not what she wears just to please you. Imagine how you would feel if she was demanding you do something that she didn't want to, have some consideration and respect from her for gods sake. She is a woman not a trophy! I think you should ask yourself why you are being so unreasonable!!!
Right, she's being unreasonable because she refuses to go out without underwear!!





Your question isn't worth replying to.

No comments:

Post a Comment