Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my girlfriend to change religions?

My girlfriend is Muslim and I am Christian. I love her to death. But I want her to go to heaven with me. I wish she would accept God and Jesus into her life. How should I go about convincing her to accept Jesus into her life?How do I get my girlfriend to change religions?
Careful, her dad might put a Fatwa out on youHow do I get my girlfriend to change religions?
No no no. You give Christians a horrible name! Don't push her to change anything, that is horrible.
Muslims already accept Jesus and God. You should look into Islamic beliefs more (not suggesting you convert, and I'm Christian myself). Judaism, Christianity, and Islam share like 90% of their beliefs. Islam believes pretty much EVERYTHING in the New Testament, they just add on more.





I highly doubt that your girlfriend will appreciate you trying to convert her. And even if she did, her family would not.
i bett, you wil convert into islam. see .
Be an example of Christ.
';If she converted to Christianity her parents would literally KILL her, that is what the religion teaches, to kill those who covert their religion.';





I wonder where the Muslims got that idea from...





Deuteronomy 17


If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Is this serious? You can't force change on people, nor is it ethical to manipulate them into changing. If you cannot accept her for who she is, you have no business being with her. And WTF anyway, Muslims aren't allowed to date. I call a troll
You don't.





You respect her for who she is, religion and all. If you are so sure that unless she converts to Christianity, she will be damned, then maybe you shouldn't be with her, because you clearly judge her negatively.
first off accept her for what she believes....you are worthless if you try and change who she is, why did you fall in love with her if you dont like her for who she is?





if you still feel like its your duty to change people to your flawed religion, give her the big O
Psychological abuse seems to work well.
Prayer and fasting. You need to battle against the spiritual forces that are keeping her in darkness.





(Eph 1:18) I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,





(2Co 4:3-4 NIV) And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.





The book ';prayers that rout demons'; has a whole series of very good spiritual warfare prayers. Some of which are for praying for unsaved folks. Buy a few other good spiritual warfare books by the likes of Derek Prince, Ed Murphy, etc. This is a spiritual battle not an earthly battle. You need to beat the demons that are keeping her in the dark so that she can see the truth.
Please Dont as a Christian I hate seeing other Christians shove our bullshit down others throats. Also as Christian we beilive other religions are also correct so its almost sacraligious/
Well, turn the question around, and however you answer that, I'm sure it's the same. So, How could she get you to change your religion? Oh she couldn't? Wow. I bet you'll wonder why she would be offended at you trying to change her religion also. Shocker.
Hypnotize her.





Seriously dude, it's almost impossible.





If she converted to Christianity her parents would literally KILL her, that is what the religion teaches, to kill those who covert their religion.
I know you love your girlfriend, but the Bible does talk about being ';equally yoked'; in relationships. That means that you date/marry someone that is on the same spiritual level as you. Otherwise, it tears people apart. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment