Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get a girlfriend in high school without ruining my grades?

I am 14 and have never had a girlfriend but been asked out twice. I don't want to trash my grades, so how can I get my first girlfriend without killing ALL my spare time and grades?How can I get a girlfriend in high school without ruining my grades?
haha ur a loser =]How can I get a girlfriend in high school without ruining my grades?
Wow! 14 and no girlfriend, you should find a girlfriend, and then do study dates together, but knowing girls, most pretty ones, don't like to study, if you know what I mean.
just tell your girlfriend u need to study and have time for school. make study dates instead of going out so your together while studying for school.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just be smart about it man. Your grades won't drop just cause you get a girlfriend. Just keep doing your schoolwork like normal and stuff. Do your work together or something. You won't lose your grades man.
you can have study dates together
Okay

No comments:

Post a Comment