Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get over my ex girlfriend?

I'm 17, and my last girlfriend broke up with me about a week ago. I've been feeling really bad ever since, as I know I'll never be able to replace her. I loved everything about her, and we got along so well. :(


I don't think any other girl in this world could make me as happy as she did.





I really don't want to forget about her, but I think that's the only way I'll ever get over her. Can you guys give me some advice?How can I get over my ex girlfriend?
Get another girl, it works every time ay age 17....Have fun %26amp; God BlessHow can I get over my ex girlfriend?
Here are some tips to help you forget about your ex:





1. Don't think about them. If you catch yourself getting nostalgic or reflecting on painful feelings, try to change your train of thought.





2. Don't talk about them. Avoid participating in conversations about the person. Ask loved ones to refrain from talking about the person in your presence.





3. Don't say their name. Refer to them as something more general like that ';boy'; or ';girl';.





4. Collect anything and everything that reminds you of them and seal it away in a box. Don't let these things be painful reminders of the relationship.





5. Don't talk to them. Don't call, email, text, send letters, or contact them in any way.





Check the source below for more tips!


How to Make an Ex Nonexistent
Time is the best healer.. but having sex with her friends will help too

No comments:

Post a Comment