Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i hint to my boyfriend that it upets me that he's best friends with his ex girlfriend?

She has been causing drama for the 5 months that we've been dating. Now just today she apologized and told him how happy she was that theyre friends. he forgave her and told her the same and that she was his best friend. i know for a fact she still likes him. any help on how to hint to him that it reallllly bothers me? telling him wont work. trust me.How do i hint to my boyfriend that it upets me that he's best friends with his ex girlfriend?
If telling him won't work, what makes you think that ';hinting'; it will? You should just straight out tell him that it makes you uncomfortable, especially because she still likes him. You can't force him to stop seeing her, but maybe he can understand how you feel. In order to have a successful relationship, you two need to communicate with eachother.How do i hint to my boyfriend that it upets me that he's best friends with his ex girlfriend?
First off... Don't every ';hint'; at anything. Guys are completely blind to ';hints';. ALWAYS be direct and specific in what bothers you.


If he has trouble with that... it's HIS problem, not yours.


Communication and honesty is the best foundation.





I'm still friends with my ex's and it's completely innocent. We realized that we just don't click as bf/gf but we're great as buddies.


As long as she doesn't cause any more drama, there shouldn't be any problem.


If she does... it's up to your bf to ';fix'; the situation. That's part of the ';responsibility'; of having and keeping regular friends as well as friends that were more.

No comments:

Post a Comment