Monday, August 16, 2010

How long should i ignore a guy to make him miss me if he hasnt called yet??? i want him to squirm and miss me?

im tired of being a chauffer, canot i be a close friend, sooon to be girlfriend, why am i just a giver,, and all he does is take, and not give back anything but crappy treatment. i feel ignored, forgotten and necglected by him, why would he treat me so if he liked me. what sneaky thing(s) can i do to make him realise i am what he needs and that he owes me better treatment, and maybe he should return the flirts i send him, i get a strong feeling he tries to resist my subtle flirting, he hardly ever gives me eye contact and faces away from me, now a days.... i do not expect princess treatment, but at least common decency. i am no slave... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How long should i ignore a guy to make him miss me if he hasnt called yet??? i want him to squirm and miss me?
Quit cher b i t chinHow long should i ignore a guy to make him miss me if he hasnt called yet??? i want him to squirm and miss me?
lol!
I recommend forever. If he treats you badly, why not find someone who is not so needy?





Date an older guy...





On the other hand, have you considered that you are a needy person too in some ways? In that case, maybe you deserve each other.





A simple way to find out is this... if you can leave him, you will. If you can't, well, you are stuck with this guy and you should make the best of it.





Good luck either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment