Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get this guy who has a girlfriend to like me?

Well i really like this 1 guy! i really like him a lot... but he has a girlfriend that he really likes or use to anyway cause i think latley they have been fighting... but i really want him to like me what do i do?How do i get this guy who has a girlfriend to like me?
How selfish are you? You don't even deserve to ever have a boyfriend.. and, if by chance you ever get one.. I hope that some rude, messed up, little girl.. like you steals him away! There's a name for a girl like you.. I just can't use in here!How do i get this guy who has a girlfriend to like me?
To be honest, I think that it is wrong to make a someone who is in a relationship with another, like you. If you really wanted to be with him, you would wait and be his friend while he is in that relationship. If you want, answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you simply back off. It's extremely disrespectful to try to get between a guy and his girlfriend. If one day they break up, then you can make a move and try flirting. But as long as they're together, stay away and don't be sleazy
its normal ..ive been there..ur not wrong for having feeling even if he has a gf ...all is fair in love and war..and love has no boundaries...you dont know if he loves her but I would ask and see where his head is ...because sometime plp date while on their quest for their soulmate...if they are not married there is a reason

No comments:

Post a Comment