Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to become more comfortable with girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a month now, but both of us are still in the stage of being afraid to express ourselves in front of the other because we're afraid of what the other person might think of him or her.





I've hanged with guy friends for most of my life, and I also have many female friends, but my true personality is sometimes considered to be a bit on the obnoxious side, and some people (my friends, for instance) like it, but other people think that I can be annoying to deal with.





I really like my girlfriend, but since I liked this girl from the very start, my personality changes into a loving, caring, and less obnoxious boyfriend whenever I see her near me. How do I manage to transition our relationship from how it is now to us being more open with our own personalities?How to become more comfortable with girlfriend?
Get naked and force it down her throat.How to become more comfortable with girlfriend?
ask her to have sex with u then do her up the @ss
a little booze or pot should loosen things up
Exactly the same situation as me with my boyfriend! Trust me with time you will become very comfortable with eachother!





What I would recommend is spend as much time together as you can and with time you will become more open, confident and relaxed. Quality time together is the key, and as you both really like eachother there is nothing to worry about, just give it time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment