Tuesday, August 10, 2010

POLL: how many of you go to the bathroom right in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend?

do you ever go to the bathroom while your boyfriend/girlfriend is in the bathroom with you?


does your boyfriend/girlfriend ever go right in front of you?


how often?POLL: how many of you go to the bathroom right in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Several past gfs (and my current one) do - more yes than no, in fact.POLL: how many of you go to the bathroom right in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I like my girlfriend to go to the bathroom on me (does that count?)
He did it once and I was in the shower but he was going to join me. I didn't mind I just didn't look. Now taking a crap is another thing... not while I'm in the area!
yes why not


sometimes its quiet good having something crazy you know what i mean .....................
i **** gf and u (if u will) in bathroom.


i am qazvini and **** u ***.
when u got a serous relationship then stuff like that don't matter. so yea i've done it b4, and she has 2. I can't really say how often we're not 2gether anymore. but when we were it was often. we were both comfortable enough wit each other 2 do stuff like dat in front of 1 another
been together over 4 years... and just #1... :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment