Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I make him change his mind?

I feel like such a loser for asking random people, but I need help. There's this really cute guy and he broke up with his girlfriend like... 3 months ago. I've always been his friend, never the girlfriend. I think it's my turn. How can I make him like me? I'm just so confused because he wants his old girlfriend back and he even told me this. So now I don't even know what to say to him because I want him to know, but I don't want to get hurtHow can I make him change his mind?
I would wait to say anything about liking him yet. If he's not over his old girlfriend, it will put your friendship with him in an awkward spot and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you? You can't make anyone like someone else. It just doesn't work that way. Don't wait around forever for this guy, I wouldn't want you to miss out on other things. But ultimately, the choice is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment