Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ugh dang it my girlfriend wants to work in the same place as me!!!! What do i do?

This pretty much sucks! my girlfriend wants to work at the same place i do. I was kinda concern when she asked me to put in a good word for her. I dont really want her to work their, and im thinking about finding somewhere else to work lol. Its very difficult to work with someone im in a relationship with. Especially when im surrounded by guys and she's intruding on my work place. However she really needs a job and i dont know how to say no this is horrible!Ugh dang it my girlfriend wants to work in the same place as me!!!! What do i do?
Most workplaces have a policy against fraternizing with coworkers. In this case, fraternizing means dating. Find out if your employer has a policy like that, if so you will have a legitimate excuse to not get her a job.Ugh dang it my girlfriend wants to work in the same place as me!!!! What do i do?
Ohhh thats a toughie. I would come clean about it but that is a freakin hard thing to do!!! I would probably say that they had enough people working there or that they had just hired someone else..? sorry but that is really thin ice your skating on there!
ur nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment